Updated at 1st April 2021
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Studio Tikii or the owners/founders of Studio Tikii are based, in this case is India.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Studio Tikii Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Studio Tikii and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Studio Tikii or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information including a personal identification number allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Studio Tikii as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Studio Tikii’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: studio.tikii.in.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Studio Tikii to use the Services.
What Information to Do Collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our service, register, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
How do we use the information we collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
When do we use customer information from third parties?
We receive some information from the third parties when you contact us. For example, when you submit your email address to us to show interest in becoming our customer, we receive information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services to us. We also occasionally collect information that is made publicly available on social media websites. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
Do we share information collected to third parties?
We may share the information that we collect. both personal and non- personal. with thirst parties such as advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners. and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you. We may also share it with our current and future affiliated companies and business partners, and if we are involved in a merger. as set sale or other business reorganization, we may also share or transfer your personal and non -personal information to our successors – in -interest.
We may engage trusted third party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and our service, database storage and management, e- mail management, storage marketing, credit carol processing, customer service and fulling orders for products and services you may purchase through our platform. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.
We may share portions of our log file data. including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners. application developers, and act networks. If your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location and other technographic such as connection speed, whether you have visited the service in a shared location. and type of device used to visit the service. They may aggregate information a bout our advertising and what you see on the service and then provide auditing. research and reporting for us and our advertisers.
We may also disclose personal and non- personal information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims. legal process (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interests or those of a thirst party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws. rules and regulations.
When and where is information collected from customers?
We will collect personal information that you submit to us. We may also receive personal information a bout you from third parties as described above.
How do we use your Email Address
By submitting your email address on this website. you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do. By submitting your email address. you also agree to allow us to use your email address for customer audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us. Email addresses submitted only through the order processing page will be used for the sole purpose of sending you information and up slates pertaining to your order. If, however. you have provided the same email to us through another method, we may use it for any of the purposes stated in this Policy.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Is the information collected through our services secure?
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard. prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes. make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaimable duty to protect your personal information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standards used to measure our compliance with that duty.